Thursday, May 29, 2008

Role of Youth in the Socio- Political Transformation of the Country...

I was recently invited to address a gathering of young people on the "Role of Youth in the Socio- Political Transformation of the country". The gathering turned out to be a flop show not because there were no attendes. The hall was house full. But the topic took the backseat and something else took center stage. I would like to leave it at that.

But i wanted to share the text of the speech i prepared and also the PPT here so that people can go through and comment..

Download the speech text from Here..

Download the PPT from Here...


JAI HIND

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting it :-)

Saravanan said...

Great posts buddy.. I appreciate your efforts for assimilating the data. I know what is the pain contacting government officials to do their duty.

Keep up the good work. May God bless you.

Goli said...

I came to your blog for first time today and I must say that I was totally impressed. Keep the good work going.

You may also like to read.. www.ngopost.org.