Sunday, April 09, 2006

BEING HINDU

After almost 1 and a half months, i could watch a film. I just watched SRI RAMADAS. It wasn't gr8 but good. It told a story that we knew little of. Once again this film proved the greatness of HINDUISM. The pluralism which can be seen only in HINDUISM. Why would kabir das and tanisha worship lord RAMA if not for the solace they found in singing praises of Lord RAMA. I am proud that i am born a HINDU in HINDUSTAN.

yee murthy.......song was my favourite besides the usual sri seetharamula kalyanam chuthamu rarandi, paluke bangaramayena.............

3 comments:

Shashi Kiran said...

i liked every blog of u.....but this one. i better hope u doesn't have any more blogs on praising hinduism....this sends wrong signals for those who want to admire u. let this blog be a place where u put up ur ideas for the development of INDIA and the realities around, don't bring the concept of religion into this.

nywayz great goin buddy....i'm proud that u r one of my best frens.

Rakesh said...

Thanks raa for all your encouraging words. But can you separate mind from body?this is something similar. My ideology, my views on secularism and hinduism are all important as my other posts. I cannot hide my inner voice only to get admiration frm people...CAN I?

VIVEK REDDY said...

Proud of you Rakesh...after reading all the articles and posts here...I feel that I reached "Destiny"..I say it again "Destiny" because whenever I think of India and its youth lazing time without employment...tears dwell in my eyes..I've been thinking a lot about setting up an NGO and have even sent these msgs in my college group to gather like minded people..but after that me coming here to the USA left me with no option but to wait. After almost one long year, I found your noble mission. Thanks to Shashi for sending the mail.

I'm ready in all respects to help you buddy. Just reply me..we will not bow down to hurdles..lets face them strong..proud of you raa